Bethany Manor is owned and operated by Saskatoon Mennonite Care Services Inc. (SMCSI). The SMCSI Board of Directors is comprised of one member from each of the 11 remaining participating Mennonite churches. Incorporated in 1981, Saskatoon Mennonite Care Services Inc. is a non-profit, registered charity.
- Dennis Ens (Cornerstone) and Wilf Funk (Mount Royal) have retired from the Bethany Board, and the Hanley church has closed its doors after Easter; therefore, Hank Patkau was required to step down. We thank them all for their service on the Bethany Board.
- The Cornerstone and Mount Royal positions remain vacant.
- Due to Executive Elections at the recent Annual General Meeting, officer positions have also changed, as follows:
- Chair & West Ridge Village Rep - Ben Buhler (Osler)
- Vice Chair - Eldon Driedger (Wildwood)
- Treasurer - Doyle Wiebe (Langham)
- Secretary - Ivan Gabrysh (Warman)
Due to COVID-related restrictions, an updated group photo is not available.